Short Story Saturday

"Oh wow! There's two of them in there"

"Yeah"

"Are they twins?"

"No, just very close in age."

"How old are they? Are they girls?"

"3 and 1 and no, two boys."

"Oh my God how are you able to get through the day?"

"I don't even know half of the time. But you get the hang of it after a while."

"I can imagine; I have a friend who has twins and I really don't know how she does it."

"You literally learn as you go along-- once you begin to realize routines, and their needs it becomes a lot easier. But 2 babies are work!"

"I want kids.. but I'm not sure I'd have the patience"

"The patience will come, TRUST me."

They both laughed.

"Well. This is me. Good luck with your 2 boys!"

"Thanks"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year