Thankful Thursday

I remember when I had my first child... the way I would watch him sleep to check if he's still breathing.. I think for the first couple of weeks I didn't really sleep anyway! (Also because of the consistent breast feeding)

I did the same thing with my second... and when I read or hear stories in the news about children who have died in their sleep.; even recently I read that a mother lost her child while she was breastfeeding her baby in the night-- died of suffocation!
be
But I sit down and think a lot (Can you not tell that I think a lot? lol) about how fortunate I am and I am so grateful to God because of it.

No matter what you're going through, someone has been through something 10 times worse-- can you imagine if you think you're in a bad situation.. someone is going through something JUST as bad.. and maybe going through it in silence!

This life.. we really need to appreciative of it and be grateful for where we are at this point in time. Life may not be the way we want it.. but at least we have life.. we have breath!

Take a moment today to just be thankful for all you have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year