Thoughtful Thursday: Learning about your children

So.. this motherhood journey never ceases to amaze me.

Everyday I learn something about my children... what triggers them off.. .what gets them calm.. their little tricks... their little bouts of cheekiness and moodiness...

It's all very entertaining really.

Like I've just recently encountered this face that my 2 year old does.. it's not a pouty face.. but more of a like 'I don't want to listen to you, but I know I have to" face LOL.

Whew Lawd… it makes me laugh so much. Usually they do those faces to try and get out of things.. but for ME.. it's the opposite.
I can't allow that. If they've done something that they need to learn from.. they must learn their lesson!

...but deep down sometimes my heart is breaking but I must do the right thing! waaah!

And the most interesting part of the journey is that as they are growing.. they are going to change once again; and then that will be another interesting sight to see how their personalities enfold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year