Transparency Tuesday: Falling off

It has been a hectic few weeks!

Usually I'm very ahead with my blogs, but I found that because of my kids catching colds..  I, too getting their cold, then having to be off for a week and literally just be in the house, I fell behind on my blogs! I'm usually weeks ahead but I've found that I'm literally a couple days before my blogs finish!

Life really can get in the way sometimes but that's ok!

Having that week off was a blessing in disguise.. we all caught up on rest and allowed our bodies to readjust to the entire nursery routine again. 
Randomly we bumped into one of Jerry's nursery teachers and she said he caught a 'back to school' cold.

Well put!

Because literally after that week-- he was spic and span--- he was coughing and sneezing but he for the most part was ok within himself. 

I was a bit annoyed he had to have a week off-- but he seems more refreshed.

Sometimes having to 'fall off' is needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year