Thoughtful Thursday: In the blink of an eye

Do you just stare at your kids sometimes and you're just shocked at how much they've grown?

When you buy their first little onesies and vests and they're so tiny... and then all of a sudden they've outgrown it and they're walking.. they're taller.. they're talking..

And you literally have just blinked. That's what it feels like anyway.

I remember when Matthew was a baby, and I got a gift from someone; it was clothes but it was clothes that was like 1-2 years.
I looked at it and went, 'When will you fit in this?"
Boom boom pow, he turned 1-- around 1 and a half he fit in it perfectly and I just went 'Wow'

It's just such a great thing to see when your children are growing and flourishing.. don't judge me but I get emotional sometimes!
These little humans that were growing inside me, are growing up!

Thank you God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year