Thoughtful Thursday: Primary school!

So last week I FINALLY was able to set foot in a primary school.

Jeremiah is due to start next September, but because of the pandemic, school tours have all been made into virtual/ and or a 2-5 minute video on the school's website.
And.. honestly, we are really in hard times because whatever school that Jeremiah does get into.. this is the place he will be in for most of the day and for next SIX years.

The LEAST that could happen is that as his parent, I can get a feel of the atmosphere and the people before I decide what would be good for son.

But at the end of the day, I know that God is in control.

The school I went to was very good; I was shown around by the headteacher, and he was very transparent and honest.
The school is on my primary school list, but I've already got my eye on one and it's like I'm already attracted even though I haven't set foot in the school yet.

God is in control at the end of the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year