Transparency Tuesday: Speak what you want

Towards the end of the year, I'm always in a state of reflection.. and the main question that is always ringing in my mind:

What do you want to achieve in the year that is coming?

We all have goals and accomplishments.. but of course we can't do them all at the same time; so which goal do I want to focus on first?
This year I didn't really have any physical goals I wanted to achieve; everything was very internal and basically self work-- working on myself. I know working on yourself is a consistent job.. but this year it was more intentional and working on the things that I have noticed about myself which I needed to make an active change.

One thing that I've realized in this year is that you really have the power to speak what you want into existence. I've seen it happen so many times and as long as you have faith and you work towards it!

Speak towards your new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year