Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year

Thanks to another mama on Instagram (theprettygirlsguide, check her out); I've decided to have a word to round up my year.

My word is: Mindful

So there are goals I have set for myself and my kids this year.. and I need to make sure I'm mindful in all aspects of fulfilling them.

Being mindful of my intentions, my actions, learning, lessons.. everything.

This word stood out for me when I saw the post by theprettygirlsguide and I just went, "Yep, that's my word".

I've never actually chosen a word to focus on for the year-- so hopefully by doing this I'll be more determined to do what I need to do...

I'm being more mindful about what I speak into existence
I'm being more mindful about my thoughts and my attitude 
I'm being more mindful about what I teach my kids and how I deal with them
I'm being more mindful towards myself.. self care.. and what I want to achieve

For me... mindfulness is an inside work and it will work it's way out.

What word would you like to choose for the year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding