Transparency Tuesday: Gotta keep it moving

Despite us being in a 3rd national lockdown; I'm not as phased by it as I was with the first 2 that we've had.
Why has the UK had 3 lockdowns please?

I'm in two minds about taking my son back to nursery.. but he will benefit from it highly, so I just have to take the necessary precautions and keep it moving.

The world doesn't feel the same... if that even makes sense? When you step outside... you meet people with face masks on-- would you have ever thought that we would be coinciding with face masks being compulsory to wear?
Whether we like it or not.. there is some element of fear/anxiety/worry when we step on a bus, train, or into a supermarket.. because you can catch coronavirus at any point.

We can't bloody cough or sneeze anymore.. which I find to be the most hilarious thing about this pandemic so far...

But... we gotta keep it moving. We have to keep our spirits up... positive thoughts for our mental health.. and just keep hoping for a better tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year