Thoughtful Thursday: Food shopping and kids!

It is a big task to go for your weekly or monthly shop with 2 little kiddies thinking the supermarket is a big playground where they can run around, slide, slide their toy car, shout-- and touch everything on the shelves. lol.

But my thing is; when other people see this, do they think that we can't handle our children? or, that they're being 'naughty'? or misbehaving?

I went for a quick shop to my local Tesco with my two boys and they were running through every aisle of the shop, (and this is the HUGE Tesco, not the Tesco express!) they really thought it was a playground. I'm shouting their names because they're running so far ahead of me; one is saying 'Mummy that way!' and that way being the way where the toys are.
And I went to Tesco quite early in the morning, so there wasn't a lot of people in the shop; and here's me shouting down the place at my kids.

Oh Lord.

One lady did stop me and go "Is it two boys you have?" I went 'Yes'. and she went 'Whew, you got a job there!" and it did make me laugh because she understood! It's not as if they are uncontrollable, it's just boys see wide open spaces as a place to run to their hearts content!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year