Thoughtful Thursday: How come there's no variety with boys clothes?

So... with this whole pandemic the only places that are available to get kids clothes from, (besides ordering online) is either Tesco, or Sainsbury's-- or if you have an Asda in your area, Asda.

And don't get me wrong, the kiddie clothes in all of these places are reasonably price, and very quality.. but why is it that anywhere you go, there is an EXTREME limitation on what you can get for boys clothes/shoes/pyjamas?
I went to my local Tesco about 2 weeks back looking for some Pyjamas.. and why was there one dinky little display for the boys pyjamas? But almost 2 aisles of clothes for the girls??

I understand girls have a lot more variety and combinations with their clothes.. but why are the boys clothes so limited? Can't boys have combos and variations too?

And what makes it more annoying is because due to the limitation.. when you're looking for a particular size it's never there because there isn't much to choose from.

I am having a moan because being a boy mama of 2 boys... boys that don't like sitting down, getting the clothes dirty virtually everyday... and somehow ripping holes in their trousers (Do not ask...) I need clothes!!

But thankfully shops will be opening soon so I can at least have a wander in Primark again. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year