Transparency Tuesday: You ever just have one of those days..

Over the weekend it was just... one of those days.. times a thousand. lol.

I went to the shops with the boys.. and it's always just blah when it happens. No matter how many times I'll say 'Hold the buggy' or 'Hold my hand'... they will still find away to run around because the supermarket is a playground, right? lol.

Onto the next shop.. Matthew thought it would be fun to rearrange the shelves.. moving items to other shelves and laughing. I had to come out of the shop swiftly.

I decided to sit Matthew down in the buggy because he was doing the most... and as I wasn't looking.. he kicks his shoe off. Thankfully I saw and just put it under the buggy-- and then his brother decided to have a tantrum because there's no seats on the bus and he doesn't want to stand up...

Lawd.

So as we get off the bus.. here's one child with one shoe on.. and another with an 'I got told off' look.

and... thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Motherhood is not for the faint hearted. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year