Transparency Tuesday: I have a chatterbox

Life is so funny...

My first child didn't start speaking until he was 3, nearly 3 and a half.. and my second pretty much starting talking when he just turned 2.

I'm finding it surreal that my kids are talking. Is that weird? lol

It's like I never thought I would get here. When Jeremiah wasn't talking.. I felt like a failure. I would as myself so many questions.. "When is he going to say mummy?" or "Will he be able to talk?"
But he's talking! And it's crazy to hear him say some things now, like 'What!"

And Matthew too.. he is the chatterbox and it makes me laugh so much. And what makes it more hilarious is people do not think Matthew talks.. but he talks.. ALOT. lol.
And it makes me smile when I hear both of their little voices talking to each other. I had such an emotional moment when both of the boys were having a conversation with each other.. they were talking about a toy (very important lol) but firstly, I never heard Jeremiah having a conversation before. And that was such a milestone moment for him It would mostly be you say something, and he replies and that is it.
But hearing him say something and then something else is such a lovely thing to see and hear.. and it's progressing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year