Allergy Chronicles: Growing out of Asthma

So.. with Matthew having eczema as a baby... his paediatrician immediately told me that he would be prone to Asthma.. but would most probably 'grow out of it'.

He's not been diagnosed with Asthma... but he has had breathing episodes when he gets ill where he finds it so hard to breathe. 
But other than that... his breathing is absolutely fine.

Strange, right?

Well... he's been unwell for most of this week but his breathing has been ok.. I've been prescribed an inhaler because of his previous history. He does get wheezy.. but once I use the inhaler, he's absolutely fine.

I do hope he does grow out of this phase.. I get so anxious when he gets a cold because of his history of breathing difficulty... otherwise he has no problems at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year