Thoughtful Thursday: I never would of imagined

There have been numerous occasions where I reflect on when I had my boys.. and then I think about people who try and try to have kids.. or who literally plan when they're gonna have kids...


..and then there's me.. where kids were not on my radar.. it wasn't a primary focus of mine and boom I get 2 kids pretty much back to back! Not complaining.. and forever grateful; but wow kids really do change your lives forever.

Now I have people calling me mum and mama.. I never would of imagined. I still have these moments with my kids being 5 and 3.. but I personally don't think I'd get over this! It's just crazy that you grow a whole person and then you have to be their guardian for the rest of their lives.

What a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year