Thoughtful Thursday: What type of learner is your child?

So...

Even before lockdown; I made a conscious decision to understand how my kids learn.

I know there are 4 types of learners:

Visual
Kinesthetic (Physical-- the doers)
Verbal/Auditory
Reading/Writing

Both of my boys are very visual in learning; my youngest also is a little Kinesthetic, he likes to touch things and copies when I do something. But I'll keep a close eye.

But I know for sure they are both visual, they love pictures, colours, flashcards etc.
And they do retain information really well with visual aids.

So when I'm doing activities with them at home, I make sure I've got a lot of visual aids. 

I wonder how they accommodate the different ways children learn in schools?

Do you know how your child retains information; and what do you do to enhance this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year