Transparency Tuesday: Not a great day

I sometimes forget that just like us, our kids can have not so good days.

Maybe they're just not in the mood... they're a little bit more sensitive today, or something has just really upset them and they have just decided they will cry until they decide they want to stop.

There was a day I picked up Jeremiah from nursery and I realized that he was a bit tearful. One of his teachers told me he pinched one of his classmates and they told him off.. but they told me he was ok at storytime..

When he got dismissed... all he was doing was crying. Well... shouting. lol. Wailing. So I gave him a hug and a kiss and we went.

Still crying.

I tried to butter him up with some juice. Gave it to him. 

Cried after inhaling the juice.

At this point I know he wanted a little bit of attention...

Still shouting/crying.

So at this point until we got home I just came to the conclusion he has decided this is what he wants to do. lol.

But I don't take into consideration that even young children can have 'off days'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year