Transparency Tuesday: My age is showing

Guys...

When I get out of bed.. my bones crack...

I value a good nap..

I get excited about cleaning products and changing sponges when I wash up...

I need at least 1 cup of tea (a good flavoured tea, like peppermint)

Is my age showing?!

Bahaha..

But really.. I made a cup of tea yesterday morning and I felt rejuvenated afterwards.. it's like I really needed that cup of tea to function.. and I DON'T DRINK TEA GUYS! I was never a tea person-- the only time I would drink tea is when I feel a cold coming on and I make lemon and honey tea.

What things do you do that gets you excited?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year