Transparency Tuesday: Uncertain

It's ok to be uncertain about what's to come...

With an impending review from Boris tomorrow; to a lockdown that will take place for practically the beginning of 2021... I don't know how to feel at this point...

Will 2021 be the sequel to 2020? Are the kids gonna be lockdown from school again for 3 months? Will things start to go on the up at some point in the new year?

I honestly feel so indifferent... I hate not actually knowing what's happening. But we also have to remember that is life in general.. we don't know what tomorrow is going to bring.. we don't even know if we will even MEET tomorrow...

I'm feeling for my kids a little more.. because we can't go out as often as we would like.. because there is actually nowhere TO go. lol.
And we have to be safe and sensible.. parks are opened.. but the weather is not great at this point.. and we are still under covid-19 measures... I do not see any social distancing going on AT ALL.

Yet.. there is not a lot you can do in the garden before they start to get bored as well!

I'm still holding onto a bit of hope for 2021. I trust God. He knows all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year