Transparency Tuesday: The Nursery Saga

So... the government has done it again. 

At the last minute they've closed primary schools and staggering when Secondary schools return.

But what about nurseries?

They're saying there is now a stronger strain of Coronavirus that is now circulating.. and kids aren't immune to it?
I understand they don't want to hinder the children's education further... but isn't their health even more important?

I'm indifferent again... whether Jeremiah should return. I still have yet to hear from his nursery if they have even decided if they're going to open. But he's made such progress and I don't want him to miss out. He's still got a couple of months before he finishes nursery.. and the transition to primary school begins. But even primary schools.. how will it be when he starts in September?

Still so many questions running through my mind.. but I still have hope that 2021 will be a better year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year