Thoughtful Thursday: Can you love too much?

Anyone that knows me and knows my kids will instantly call my children: "Mummy's boys"

They are very attached to me to the point where when I'm walking with my 3 year old, he's always looking back to check where I am. lol.

I'm a Cancerian-- we are the most emotional and yet loving sign ever (At least I think so..) and to be honest, I have spoiled my kids with love-- CAN you spoil your kids with love?

Sometimes I wish I was in the capacity to have gone back to work when I had my now 1 year old; but childcare costs are crazy and I really wasn't going to go back to work just to pay for childcare... so I decided to just stay home with them and spend as much time with them as I can.

I realllyyyyy overdo it with them because I love them so much and fun too. lol.

But the main thing I really want for the two of them is independence. They are not going to need me for everything, and that is ok. They should get to a point where they are ok without me and feel confident to do things alone.

They will most definitely grow out of it; but sometimes I feel like... did I spoil them? With too much attention? Too much love?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year