Transparency Tuesday: It's ok to not get it right

Me personally, I am always beating myself up internally when I get those days where all I am doing is shouting at my kids-- or just the entire day I feel like there is a big black cloud hovering over my head and the entire day is absolutely rubbish.
But I've come to accept that it's ok. Every day is not going to be perfect... and everyday is not going to go the way that you have initially planned. This is life in a nutshell.

Through the bad days come the good-- and through the bad days there are a lot of lessons to be obtained and implemented.

You have to keep in mind that what you go through is not only for yourself.. but for the people you have yet to encounter as well as the people that are already around you.

We're not perfect people and that's what makes life such an interesting journey to undertake; we embrace our imperfections and run with it because life is such a beautiful roller coaster!

Can I share something with you? I had a moment with my 3 year old where he was messing around with my chest of drawers-- so I shouted 'Stop touching the drawer before you get your finger caught!" Later realizing that he was securely closing each drawer because they were all still a little bit open. When I realized I was like 'Oh' in my head. I then said to him 'Well done for closing them for me'-- sometimes children do some intricate things that are so specific!

So.. I didn't need to shout at him.

There is always something to learn each day of this journey we call life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year