Thoughtful Thursday: Can you even fathom..?

I read a news story a little while back how a mother INTENTIONALLY allowed her son to die of dehydration. 

Now.

I never understand these stories-- you've had a child; remembering that you have endured the 9 months of pregnancy, the morning sickness/nausea, loss of appetite, heartburn, swollen feet/hands, restlessness--- for you to just end up killing your child?

I'm not in this person's shoes, but did you not think that as much as a child is a blessing, a child is hard work? 

Did she have an ideology to how she would be with her child, or how her child would be towards her?

I really try to work these stories out because it's so outrageous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year