Transparency Tuesday: Have you ever imagined your life without your kids?

My mind is a crazy place to be...

Sometimes in my quiet time I think like.. what if I decided to do something about the pregnancies I had.. meaning if I had aborted them.. or I decided to not be with the father of my kids..

Then I wouldn't have my two beautiful boys now!

Regardless of the situation you are in at the time you are pregnant with your children.. it's a gift and it is a blessing and God knows exactly why he has allowed it to happen that way.

Because for me personally.. I had my kids pretty much back to back and I DO NOT know how it happened.. (Ok obviously.. I do know... lol) but it happened with the quickness and I was really not expecting it to happen like that. 

But really I would not have had it any other way.. because I'm done with having kids! Well.. I would like two more but...


We'll see what God says about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year