Transparency Tuesday: WEIGHT GAIN

I am so upset.

I am angered. With myself.

Is it bad when you can FEEL that you have gained weight?

Before lockdown.. I just woke up one day, and I was like 'Oh my God... I've gained weight." And I don't even know how or when it happened.
My eating habits haven't changed.. I'm not eating more or less... just the same.. so how the heck did the weight pile back on again?

Truly.. I'm not that active, I don't go to the gym. My workout is nursery runs and walks, really.
So when lockdown was in full effect... that just exacerbated everything.

So I literally had to pay attention to what I was eating and drinking and cut down. Implemented more fruit.. vegetables...
No late night snacking (still working on this one because when I'm doing dinner for the kids, I immediately start the bedtime routine so I don't eat until after they sleep.) 

So.. I've got some things to continue to work on-- because I had initially lost weight and was maintaining it well... and then BAM... 

I've always fluctuated with weight from when I was in my teens-- but never been health risk heavy-- and I pray I will never get there.

*sigh* Lets get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year