Thoughtful Thursday: 2021

I've really been in deep thought about how things will be in the impending new year..

How will schools be?

How will general life be?

How will work be?

Jeremiah starts primary school next year and I'm just sitting here like... will he even be able to go to school? It's looking like Miss Rona is here to stay or to coexist with us. There is no sign of her leaving yet... and it's really leaving the world in uncertainty. I wouldn't say I'm anxious.. but it just makes you wonder, how will life be now?

Will face masks become the norm? (Even though it kind of already is becoming that)
Will there still be intermittent lockdowns?

Will a cure ever be released?

I remember seeing a meme saying something along the lines of  "People are waiting for 2021 as if Coronavirus expires on December 31st"

To be honest! I really hope we don't have the same year next year as we did this year... it's been a very trying year... we need some kind of reprieve!

Keep on praying and keep on being positive.. we will get through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year