Thoughtful Thursday: You just have to be thankful

Is it just me, or do you randomly just scroll through your pictures on your phone and just reminisce of the memories?

I did that the other day and maaaaan!
What a nostalgic journey it was!

I went back to before I had children and could remember that particular time, how I felt (is it just me or do you all also remember all of that too?)
And I was going through.. I realized how far I've actually come.

I've still got more to go and more to work on; but I've gotten somewhere and I just have to thank God for it!
For the progression, the growth, the mindset, the overall perspective of life...

Thank you God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year