Transparency Tuesday: Lockdown 2.0

Even though it was lingering at the back of my mind...

I wasn't expecting another lockdown. Even though... things are a little different this time with schools being open....


...and even this I'm kind of in two minds about.

It's good they are keeping schools/nurseries/universities opened.. but yet they've closed everywhere else? And the purpose to why everywhere is closed is because cases are flying through the roof.
Kids aren't immune to it.. they may get it differently to how we get it, but they can still get it!

I don't want them to shut the schools at the same time because personally, I'm happy Jeremiah still has somewhere to go everyday. He's always asking me, 'Mummy, outside?' so if they were to shut down schools in the near future.. it wouldn't help at all! And I like that he is in a different environment where he can thrive.
I've noticed there are particular times in the day where I can catch him and do something stimulating for about 10-20 minutes; but Jeremiah likes the entire build up of getting ready and going outside.. he would be so unhappy!

I'm in two minds about it.. but for the most part I am grateful he still can go to nursery, and his nursery is great with the washing of hands etc.

Lets see what happens in the coming weeks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year