Transparency Tuesday: An emotional day

I broke down.

Do you ever just have a week where everything just doesn't go the way you would have liked to go?

You children are just doing the most..
You feel off
You don't feel like doing stuff around the house..

You're just.. there.

The month that just passed, has been 11 years since my mother died-- and I usually get really really REALLY emotional during this month.. but over the years God has really healed me and helped me deal with the mourning.
But what particularly broke me down was my kids... thoughts completely filled my mind about how life would be if my mom was still around.. and how my kids would have a Grandma to go to and have fun.. and do stuff with her...

The fact that she never got to meet them... it makes my heartbreak..

Sometimes memories just pop in my mind of her and it does get me down.. but I'm so much better then I was.

We all have our days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year