Thoughtful Thursday: Have you done this?

Have you ever found yourself when your child is maybe a newborn, or 1 year old, and you're looking at baby clothes that are bigger than their age and ever thought 'When are they gonna fit in this?' because for me, I found the clothes to look so huge... but then all of a sudden they fit into the clothes.

I can't be the only mum that does this?

Then when they've grown out of the clothes, you go back to their baby clothes and go 'Oh my goodness, I can't believe that they were this small?!'
Is there something wrong with me? Haha

I don't know.. I guess it's just the fascination that this little person grew inside of us.. and just watching them grow into a young person is just crazy-- and it's right before our eyes.
I look at my 4 year old and I look at his baby clothes and look like 'You fit into this??!'

It's a beautiful thing to watch, honestly. To watch a child grow and mature, it's truly a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year