Transparency Tuesday: Comforters and bed time sleepy toys

Does your child have a toy or blanket that they MUST take to bed with them?

Just recently, (recently being about 2 months ago lol) Jeremiah, my 4 year old became obsessed with Dory, (Of Finding Dory, the sequel to Finding Nemo..) I bought it a while back, but one night he was looking for it to go to sleep-- I thought this was very new because he normally plays with it for the majority of the day; but doesn't normally go to sleep with it.

Since that night... every night I need to make sure Dory is found otherwise it is a big deal! And now his little brother has followed and can't sleep without his little soft toy dog.

It's actually quite cute; but I thought this happens when they're younger-- but I guess it can occur anytime?

What is the connection.. is it just literal comfort or is it just because they are in love with that toy/blanket so much?

I don't think I had something like this when I was younger... but eh it was such a long time ago, how would I remember? lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year