Transparency Tuesday: Model Behaviour

So... you see how they say if you want your child to behave in a certain way, or learn manners etc.. we must model it first right?

Well I have had a hilarious time with modelling behaviour.. let me give you some examples.

So when the boys throw something on the floor our of anger or frustration.. I'll say 'pick it up' in a very stern tone.

Now if I drop something... Jeremiah will go 'Mummy, pick it up'.. and I'll stop in my tracks  and be like 'excuse me' then realizing he's jut copying me, and how I say it to him. lol.

Honestly, if I didn't have my own children I don't think I would have realized the EXTENT at which they do watch every single thing that you do and say.

Wow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year