Thoughtful Thursday: It's drawing closer...

...the kids time to start school and nursery!

Why am I getting so nervous? The anticipation of it all...
And it's all so new. I was just getting used to the whole swing of nursery.. seeing the same parents.. and the small chit chat..

Now we need to start all over again and I don't think any of Jeremiah's classmates are going to the school he's going to. But new starts are good too. This will be another chance for Jeremiah to learn how to make friends and this will be an entire new experience for Matthew.. he would always see his brother go into nursery but now it'll be his turn. I am looking forward to how he will settle in and how things will go. But I'm also a bit anxious.. but all will go well for sure.

I just can't believe it... I just had these boys the other day.. and now one is starting primary and another is starting nursery. *cries*

Time... it's going so fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year