Transparency Tuesday: "Try again"

I've cultivated a strategy for resilience and not to give up so easy. 

Both of my boys when they try something once... they get so frustrated and go 'Mummy I can't do it!"
Whether this is letter/number formations, drawing, playing a game.. their first attempt if they don't do it right.. they give up.

So this is what I tell them: "Let's try again"

3 simple words... and now when they are doing something they go "Ok, try again!" and they keep going and going and going until they do it... then they run to me and go 'Mummy I did it!"

Parenting isn't as hard as I thought... lol (On this occasion)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year