Transparency Tuesday: Anxiety

Please tell me I'm not the only mama out here that gets crippling anxiety about their kids...

Please... I'm not alone right?

I can distinctly remember when Jeremiah was a baby.. I could not sleep.. and all I was doing was checking if he was still breathing. Then when it could come time to go outside.. I would get so worried about putting him in the buggy.. to getting on the bus with the buggy... getting off the bus.. whew chile, I was just a wreck-- but mind you I was a brand new mother with a newborn.. so is that the excuse I can use? lol

Now... both children are older.. the anxiety is still there but for brand new reasons..

When they go to school I always fear of getting a call that they've badly hurt themselves.. I don't know why.. I'm already a serial overthinker so this is a big contributing factor..
Sometimes when we're getting off the bus I fear that the driver will close the bus too early leaving one of my kids on the bus and driving off..

It's actually ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday: "You're a big boy now"

Transparency Tuesday: More understanding

Thoughtful Thursday: My word for the year